Sometimes we’re so caught up remembering to tell others we love them. Sometimes we’re so busy we forget to do it altogether. We forget that each day we remind our loved ones we care about them, and each day they remind us—usually without actually saying those three words directly. Here are fifty things we regularly do and say that show others we care:
1. “Do you want to wear my coat?”
2. “How was your exam?”
3. Checking in when they have the flu.
4.”Would you like anything from the store?”
5. “How did you sleep last night?”
6. Surprising them with their favorite candy.
7. “Don’t forget to bring your umbrella—it’s supposed to rain.”
8. “I saw this and thought of you.”
9. “Your hair looks great like that.”
10. Reminding them that their hard work…
View original post 419 more words