1. When you were really into this person, you were REALLY into them. Probably longer than you would admit to anyone ever. And no matter how hard you try, the feelings don’t go away.
2. You still get the tiniest bit nervous when you find yourself in the same room. It’s not the same intense butterflies that you used to get, but that fluttering feeling is still there. If only a little.
3. Thinking about them still makes you smile. The kind of smile that is a certain nostalgia for something that you wish had happened but didn’t. The kind of nostalgia you can have for a lifetime.
4. Whenever their name is brought up, your ears perk up and you’re still interested in what people are saying about them. You want to make sure their good name is still good.
5. Your friends still tease you about them. And whenever…
View original post 416 more words