Is this what I’m signing up for? :DDD
1. Professors with PhDs and double degrees are like showbiz celebrities — when you grow up, you want to be just like them.
2. There will be many instances when you will look back at your undergrad years and instantly know what a big whiner you were: the tasks you were complaining about back then were super easy.
3. You thought that going to grad school was just like being a college student, and you will laugh at yourself for being so dead wrong.
4. You will realize that you are religious – when all else fails and you know you haven’t reviewed for an exam, you will find strength and courage through prayer.
5. If the professor says that you can use a calculator for the exam, be afraid. Be very afraid.
6. You’ll discover that you are such a talented person! You can eat, drive, read and…
View original post 469 more words